Thursday, March 8

Marni for H&M...

comes out today!

The whole collection is breath taking, but I have my eyes set on one piece in particular.


I'm already dreaming up 101 ways to wear this little item.


_________________________________________________________________________

EDIT: If you were lucky enough to snag this pair at H&M, please try out one of my outfit renditions below, and send me a photo of it! I would just die of jealousy yet love it to death at the same time, a very complicated love/hate relationship.



Outfit 1
Blazer: Topshop Ponte Boyfriend Blazer (found here)
Blouse: Opening Ceremony Scallop Collar Blouse (found here)
Pants: Marni for H&M
Pumps: Rupert Sanderson (found here)


Outfit 2
Cardigan: Malene Birger
Tee: Mulberry
Pants: Marni for H&M
Bracelet: Linea Pelle
Loafers: Miss Selfridge




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I can't wait to hear what you have to say :)