Thursday, August 14

All I see are treasures









Sky blue top / Thrifted vintage
Gauze skirt / J.Crew (snatch it up here)
Multi-tone sandals / Charles by Charles David (find it here)
Earrings / Swarovski (gifted)




I have this fondness and admiration for those who can find new life in things that were once precious to another human being. That's why I'm always fascinated and enthralled when I visit flea markets, vintage shops, even goodwill.

A few years ago when I was still in college, I had this weekly (sometimes daily!) habit of hitting up all my favorite thrift/vintage shops in one go. I'd spend hours sorting through racks of clothing for that one piece that would make it all worthwhile. And sometimes I lucked out with a gem like this one.

This is one of my favorite vintage tops. It's a bit fragile as it's a loose knit of two colored strings. But I always feel the urge to wear it in the summer as the colors remind me of a summer sky spotted with puffy, white clouds. Despite how it looks, it's actually perfect for summer since the loose knit creates a holey effect on the top allowing you to feel the summer breeze. Just one of the reasons I love this top.


Remember to follow me on
 &    &   

2 comments:

  1. Ohmygoodness what a lovely skirt and top!! Also those heels. Adorable xx

    http://chameleonsoul7.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I can't wait to hear what you have to say :)