Monday, September 8

Lemons and Mint




Tank top / Asos
Eyelet skirt / Asos
Heels / Charles David
Clutch / Tory Burch
Necklace / Forever 21





I'm sorry, but I just can't part with you, Summer. I'm not ready to let go of the good times!

Just kidding. I felt like Tom Hansen of "500 Days of Summer" when I wrote that. With the passing of Labor Day in the States, autumn has officially started, but Mother Nature is being a rebel and giving us amazingly warm weather and sunny skies. Everything is still lush. It still feels like summer so I decided to bust out my summery pastels and enjoy it while I can! I love how this outfit reminds me of lemons & mint. It's cheery ^^

You'll see in coming months, my affinity (weakness) for pencil skirts. I can't help it! They hit me at the smallest part of my waist, and help to elongate my bottom (shorter) half. It also helps to make me look thinner as well, which is amazing if we're being honest here.

Attention all short girls:
Invest in pencil skirts. They may be troublesome, but you can look INCHES taller without surgery. You're welcome.
::End public announcement::



Remember to follow me on
 &    &   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I can't wait to hear what you have to say :)