Sunday, August 16

Spotlight Series: Our Super Adventure

So I don't tell many people this, but I love tumblr and imgur. It's my go-to for when I want to read something  cute/funny. Sounds so unhealthy, but I only do this at work. But not often at work. Ok, I'm digressing...

Today's spotlight is a really cute comic drawn by Sarah Graley across the pond in the UK. She draws about her life with her boyfriend Stef, and their four cats: Toby, Pesto, Wilson, and Pixel. I read these comics and think, 'Oh my gosh, manfriend and I are exactly the same!' It's so much fun to read them. They are a mix of quirky, cute, and sometimes naughty like this comic.
Sarah's caption: "i dunno going to the toilet (especially at night) seems to attract all my cats?? like the bat signal. but for the loo and for cats. the butt signal"

Recently she started a Kickstarter campaign for readers to enjoy her amazing work in print. And I am so glad she did, because otherwise, I would have never found her awesome comics! For Kickstarter supporters, there are special stretch goals for everyone like STICKERS (YAAAS! You read my mind, Sarah!) or physical copies of her other comic, 'Pizza Witch.'

To give you guys a better idea of what her comic is like I've picked some of my favorites of Our Super Adventure to share with you guys! And if you like her stuff, please please PLEASE support her. Show her how much you love her stuff, because awesome comic strips like these take a lot of time and work that we don't see behind the scenes!
we both do this after we’ve been annoying
most of our apologies are in the form of either of us slithering across the room telling you i am great i am sorry
i think this is both the cutest and meanest i’ve drawn Stef
you can’t hush these chops o3o


Are you a die-hard fan for Our Super Adventure like me yet?!?



Let's stay in touch!
  &    &   

Linking up ShannaLaurenLindseyJenZarouhi, & Sarah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I can't wait to hear what you have to say :)