Tuesday, December 1

Holiday Look: Seeing Red (Dress)




Red Skater Dress | Zara
Beige Peacoat | Old
Ruby MC Mini | Strathberry



     Holidays are upon us so time to get ready for holiday parties!

     I bought this dress a few years ago, but at the time, I was hesitant to ever wear such bright vibrant colors, but I just couldn't pass it up. I loved how the red could pass for festive during the holiday season and romantic the rest of the year. Fast forward 4 years and one blog later, I now wear bright lip colors, bright pops of color, and a ton of prints.

     This dress is perfect for a holiday party at a friend's! In my opinion, it's a bit short for an office party, but then again I work for an old fashioned petrochemical company.

     The thing I love most about this dress is the thickness of the fabric. I can tell it'll keep me warm on those frosty December nights. And the faux leather panels at my waist give it a cinching effect so I can eat through the night ;)


  Office appropriate
 ☑ After-work happy hour
 ☑ Dinner date


Have a lot of holiday parties this year?



Let's stay in touch!
  &    &   
Linking up ShannaLaurenLindseyJenZarouhi, & Sarah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I can't wait to hear what you have to say :)