Tuesday, January 5

LACMA OOTD: Boutique 1861





Vine Fit & Flare Dress | Boutique 1861
Gold Necklace | Jewels by Maya
Cat Eye Sunglasses | Kate Spade
B&W Pumps | Schutz
(leopard version here)

     I am deciding right here, right now. Every time I visit LA, I will stop by LACMA. I always find something new that inspires me or captures my imagination. The best part? LA residents get free entry to LACMA while all visitors receive free entry into the museum the first Tuesday of every month.

      I decided an easy outfit was necessary for hours of walking. The dress's fit and flare cut made it easy to move around in. I loved the interchanging vine and rope details; it kept the dress from being boring without being overwhelming. It’s one of my most worn pieces from Boutique 1861, because its casual nature gives me so many chances to wear it!

     I still love my other pieces, but the houndstooth midi dress was formal for a day at the museum, while the mini shift was a bit restricting. This dress is right in the middle perfect. I would have even worn it this New Year’s if it hadn’t been freezing cold! Am I the only one missing 60 degree weather in December?!


  Office appropriate (with a cardigan)
 ☑ After-work happy hour
 ☑ Dinner date




Have you seen the Urban Light installation at LACMA before?


Let's stay in touch!
  &    &   


Linking up ShannaLaurenLindseyJenZarouhi, & Sarah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I can't wait to hear what you have to say :)