Tuesday, May 24

Breezy Silk & Artwork Pencil Skirt




Orange Sleeveless Top | Thrifted
Painted Pencil Skirt | Gift
Olivia Bow T-Strap Pump | Ssh-oes



     I look at my closet these days and just have the urge to throw out all the black, grey, and navy blue clothing and buy a whole new wardrobe of pastels, florals, and bright gem colors!

     Other than the ridiculous amount of money wasted, I also know I would want those clothes back once winter returns in November. So a girl will dream until then (and bargain hunt for some pretty pieces that I can mix with my monochrome staples.

   I literally went through my closet, and pulled the brightest items I had. Voila! This outfit. The soft silk top is perfect for breezy summer days, plus the pencil skirt, and I'm ready to battle my office AC and the sunny 80 degree weather during lunch! Bring it!

     And if you bet I'd wear something denim again, I think you owe me 10 bucks :P



   Office appropriate
 ☑ After-work happy hour
 ☑ Dinner date


Try my trick at thrifting and tell me how it goes!


Let's stay in touch!
  &    &   


Linking up ShannaLaurenLindseyJenZarouhi, & Sarah :)

3 comments:

  1. The skirt is so unique and cute! Great outfit. I have a new Wednesday linkup would love for you to stop by and check it out!

    xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com
    IG: @poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I can't wait to hear what you have to say :)