Tuesday, July 19

Blue Blooms Pencil Dress // Brunch




Blue Floral Pencil Dress | Anthropologie
Cat Eye Sunglasses | Kate Spade
Ruby MC Mini | Strathberry

     I also picked this up for my Portland trip. I wore this to brunch the morning after the reception. I wish I had taken photos of the room where we had brunch. It was like the library from Beauty and the Beast! I've already promised myself a mini library in my future house just like that one :)

     I know most people think Anthropologie is expensive, but when they have promotions on sale items, it's totally affordable. This dress is a perfect example. It was originally $168, and currently on sale for $49.95. But but but! With Athropologie's current promotion for an additional 30% off sale items, this dress becomes an affordable $35!

   Anywhos, this dress is well constructed with quality materials (A+). Although it boasts a simple, traditional cut, the open back detail makes it fun for after work situations (plus for those hot days, it gives your back some breathability).


   Office appropriate
      (with a cardigan)
 ☑ After-work happy hour
 ☑ Dinner date



Let's stay in touch!
  &    &   


Linking up ShannaLaurenLindseyJenZarouhi, & Sarah :)

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful dress! Love the cut and the print is so nice with the bright red bag :)


    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I can't wait to hear what you have to say :)