Wednesday, July 13

Rose Red Midi Dress Featuring Anthropologie and Strathberry




Red Midi Dress | Anthropologie
Gold Lariat | Jewels by Maya
Ruby MC Mini | Strathberry

     This is the gorgeous International Rose Test Garden on the outskirts of Portland. This 4.5 acre garden is home to over 7,000 rose plants and over 550 varietals. Anywhere you go, you smell the light fragrance of roses. If I could, I'd bottle up the air there, and bring it back with me!

     Despite the sea of tourists, the garden is so vast that you can find empty corners that you can have all to yourself. I'm still kicking myself for not packing a picnic blanket, some fruit, and spending the afternoon there.

   This dress was so much fun to wear in a sea of roses. I felt like a Disney princess. Just missing my animal buddies! Despite how overdressed I was, I felt completely comfortable walking around is this BRIGHT red dress amongst a sea of Ts, jeans, and flip flops. I stuck out like a sore thumb, but I didn't regret it :)


   Office appropriate
      (with a cardigan)
 ☑ After-work happy hour
 ☑ Dinner date



Let's stay in touch!
  &    &   


Linking up ShannaLaurenLindseyJenZarouhi, & Sarah :)


4 comments:

  1. That dress is beautiful and looks so nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That dress!!! Love it! You are a stunner!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely gorgeous in that red dress!! WOW!

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I can't wait to hear what you have to say :)